Thursday, March 1, 2012

Three times today!

The first time was about an hour after her 4oz of fruity breakfast.  She was on her Great Grandmas bed jumping around.  I leave for a minute then hear her coughing.  Come back in and she sitting a pile of barf.  So I wash her and the sheets. 

The second time is pictured below.   I had to feed her during her nap which woke her up.  She stayed in her crib for a while, I was hoping she'd fall back a sleep so I could shower but no!  I got her out.  Then I decided to make a random "lunchables Pizza" I had. I just made in on the floor and she was sitting by me and before I could take a bite...BAM.  Vomit everywere! 



 
She couldn't/didn't want to even move afterwards!  Just sat there saying Uh-Oh!


 


And the Third time today was about 2 hours after her meal. I left her naked for most of the time until she wanted to go outside.  It was cool and windy.  In Whitney's rush she even fell down and cried till I put her in the sink to play with water.  I asked her if she still wanted to play outside and she gladly got outa the sink to go get dressed.  (It's surprising that that did not make her vomit BTW).  So we spend a while playing outside together.  We come in to get some water.  Whitney climbs up the stairs because the gate broke.  While drinking from her straw cup she basically aspirated, choked, coughed, burped, and threw up.  On the stairs, then the tile.  All over her outfit. 








Any ways, all three had different "triggers" and I'm surprised it happened from those triggers.  Yesterday she didn't vomit at all!  Sometimes I just don't get this girl!  :)  She is on a new med call Eryped (Erythromicin)  to see if that will help her dysmotility.  They eventually want me to feed her more but I want her to stop throwing up first! 



3 comments:

  1. My poor sweet Whitney. That girl and her puking, can't you just tell her she is not fat, she doesn't need to be bilimic!? Lol. Totally kidding. ;) i loved your FB comment, no shes not sick, just a tubie <3 Im sorry you have to clean up so much puke, no fun :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW the vomit is super green because of the AVOCADO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from cervical dystonia, I have suffered from cervical dystonia since the year 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the constant muscle contractions and pain , until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including dystonia, at first i doubted if it we be able to cure me, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from dystonia just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from dystonia you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    ReplyDelete