Wednesday, October 12, 2011

She Gained!

Just a quick post to note that...Whitney K. gained weight!! 

YAY!!

From 17 lbs 3 oz to 17 lbs 7 oz

Gained 5 oz in one week!

Amazing!!

Whitney's feeding schedule for the past week: (all by the kangaroo joey pump)
Homemade Goat Milk Formula
12-1 AM 160 ml's
4-5 AM 160 ml's
8-8:30 AM 160 ml's
12-12:30 PM 160 ml's
4-4:30 PM 160 ml's
8-8:30 PM 160 ml's
ToTal = 960 ml's

Only 2 Throw ups!!
first one was because of duocal. second one was because of too much physical activity while eating.

Shall I increase her volume or start it every 3 hours instead of four?  Now I feel like she needs more because she's not throwing up.  Should I keep this schedule for another week till her next weight check to see if I should increase it or not?
Whitney will chew on some foods like baby puffs while she's not being tube feed.  She ate one whole Frito the other day.  A little cheese ball.  I try to feed her a variety at the table but she just throws everything on the floor!   How do I get her to stop? And still be interested in new foods?






No comments:

Post a Comment